1. Have a great birthday #28!
2. Send at least 10 random gifts this year!
3. Crochet a pretty blankie.
4. Teach Hope how to sew with a machine.
5. Stay true to fitness (no matter the season).
6. Skunkboy t-shirts!!!
7. Sell this house.
8. Find a place I LOVE.
9. Do another Renegade (or 2)!
10. New glasses!
11. Blog make-over
12. Finish customizing Blythe (you know the one!)
13. Get a new computer!
14. Make stop-motion film w/Elsie!
15. Acquire pretty new (old) dollhouse.
16. Do a monthly craft w/Hope.
17. Get a set together w/Johnny.
18. Have a garage sale!
19. Do a "just for fun" shoot w/Erin.
20. Record 1 song where we are entirely happy with the results!
21. See at least 2 great shows.
22. Visit Christin in PA!!!
23. Make a Blythe-size dollhouse.
24. Find those grey LEATHER boots!
I'm on 25 and still going. Some of those are small goals, and some are much larger. If you noticed that I have "'acquire a dollhouse"' and "make a dollhouse", well, I decided that we needed another dollhouse, one primarily for Blythes. As I looked and looked last night, I decided that it would be much more fun to make one! So, I will surely find another beautiful house at a flea market, but the dream one will be made by hand. :)
My suitcase shelves look great no matter what they are housing!
Hope and I have been making cute Blythe headbands with her knitting machine. So much fun!!!
I hope you have a great Saturday evening! xoxo Katie
P.S. Just in case you were wondering (ahem, Johnny), I'm yearning for this:
Good night. <3