Hello friends! Hope here! It's been a while since I've blogged, but I'm back and here with a list of 12 Things I Love About Christmas!
(in a kind of random order)
1. I like to make the cookies for Santa.
2. I like making Christmas cards for all of my friends. I make each one special.
3. Waking up on Christmas morning and feeling the excitement rush through my body!
4. Decorating the Christmas tree.
5. I like my advent calendar and the fun prizes and activities.
6. Finding the elves on Christmas morning after Santa hid them.
7. I like doing Christmas pictures. (it's more fun this year with a little sister!)
8. Watching Christmas movies!
9. Reciting the Christmas story on Christmas eve at church.
10. Making the reindeer food and putting it out for them.
11. Giving the gifts that I have picked out or made for each person I love.
12. Handing out Christmas cards.
What are your favorite things about Christmas? I have lots more!
Thanks for reading! See you next time. --Hope
P.S. Can you tell my sister was crying in that picture above? She doesn't love Christmas pictures.