For this Feature Friday I thought I'd share some crazy good things from around the web this week:
1. Elsie gets double love. The fishtail braid with the yarn is SO CUTE, and the lookbook just makes me grin. The clothes are perfect, the song is perfect... oh, and every time I watch it I just want to squeeze Sarah. She is so darn cute.
2. I am so excited about this Tim Burton blog party coming next month! Paper Sparrow is one of my favorite blogs (I'm stoked to have her as a sponsor this month!). I thought the Wes Anderson blog party last month was so, so fun!
3. I love these photo an hour posts from Kaylah and Elycia. I love when blogger friends are real life friends (obviously) and they are totally adorable!
4. This Mocktail recipe on Sunshine and Carousels looks so yummy! I think I need to make this happen for myself soon. ;)
5. Oh, and I'm sure you'd like to know who won the Studio M.M.E. giveaway, right? The winner is Jenni:
Jenni, I'll pass your info onto Megan and she'll get you your pattern. Happy embroidering!
I hope you all have a great weekend! We have a pretty full schedule, but I'm looking forward to it! xoxo Katie