Wednesday, January 2
New Year, New Resolutions
1. Write a children's book. This has been on my mind for years, but I'm hoping to make it a reality this year!
2. Jot down my day in a journal. At the end of the year I want a journal full of how I spent my days and little happy things that happened.
3. Answer emails EVERYDAY. I've gotten to the point where I'm usually weeks behind on emails all of the time, and it's creating a lot added stress. I intend to keep up better by answering some emails everyday.
4. Cut back on the sugar. This one's for the whole family. We are sugar fiends, and while I don't want to cut it completely, a little more moderation would be much healthier for us.
5. Start a daily or weekly project. I'm totally scared of commitment when it comes to these projects, but I'd really like to have a daily or weekly project under my belt by the end of the year.
6. More dates. Johnny and I used to have weekly dates, but once we moved there have been almost no just-the-two-of-us dates. We love going out with friends, but I want to make date night a priority again.
7. Total studio organization. It's time to get truly organized. I still have half of my sewing stuff packed up in boxes, and it's time to really get things in order. Who wants to come over and help? ;)
8. Streamline blog content. I want 2013 to be my best blogging year yet!
9. New tshirt design and new Skunkboy products. I'm all about this kind of stuff. I'm ready to introduce some new and exciting things!
10. Take at least 2 vacations. I don't mean 1-day mini vacations. Those are fun, but I'm ready to go see different parts of the country and different friends we've been missing!
Okay, so this is my short list, or "quick 10". I have quite a lot of goals and mini-goals for the new year, but these are the ones that I just quickly jotted down. If you aren't the type to make a new year's goal list, I challenge you to just write down the first 10 goals that come to you. You may be surprised what your new year looks like!