These were my pretty supplies!
After I measured out my strip of fabric, I hot glued it all the way around the lampshade, starting at the bottom.
Once it was glued, I trimmed off the excess. The fabric I used was a polyester blend, so I didn't have to worry about the fabric fraying.
I then added my trim around the top and bottom of the shade. I'm pretty sure I could use this trim on EVERYTHING!
All done! Now I have a pretty, pretty shade that makes me proud whenever I look at it! I'd like to note that my fabric was semi-sheer, so it doesn't block out much light when you use the lamp.
If any of you try this for yourselves, I'd love it if you left me a link so I can see your finished project!
Hooray for restyling things and hooray for Project Restyle! xoxo Katie