(Click to Enlarge)
1. Wallet-- That one's pretty obvious.
2. Gum-- I always try to carry gum with me. There's nothing worse than coffee breath!
3. Business Cards-- I keep a stack of business cards in this
little pouch for all of those networking opportunities.
4. Phone-- Also a no-brainer.
5. Kid's chopsticks-- We eat A LOT of Asian food and Hope has a really hard time with the chopsticks, so we got these kid friendly chopsticks and now everything's grand!
6. Tattoo Goo-- I always keep a little tin of this on me. It's so great for
brightening up the ol' elbow hearts whenever I need it.
7. Lip Gloss-- Lip gloss or chapstick is always a must for me. I never leave home without one of the two.
8. Vintage Scarf-- Keeping a scarf in your purse for those not-so-great hairdays, or the extra windy ones is a must for me!
9. Glasses-- I have stopped wearing contacts for the time being, so I carry around glasses everywhere I go.
10. Mirror-- A mirror is a necessity. Also, it's a great crying baby distraction. ;)
11. Coin Purse-- I actually only carry bobbypins in this little pouch. They are so handy to have, and get lost if they just float around in a purse.
I hope you enjoyed my first "What's in My Bag" post! I'm a little curious, if you could only carry one thing in your purse, what is your most important item (excluding wallet & phone)?